Thursday, January 31, 2019

How Many Bows Have You Owned?

 


Well, that's a question my buddy Dave Badgley asked me last year. I wasn't sure so I decided to see if I could remember them. I've had a lot of bows that shot really well. Some of them performed better for me under pressure than others, and some didn't last at all. I decided to make a list of them so you guys could all see what I've dabbled with over the years.  I have some great stories about different bows. Make a comment and I'll share a story about that bow. Here goes.......... and I'm sure I probably forgot a few.

Bear Grizzly recurve
Bear Kodiak recurve
Bear Hunter compound
CSS Challenger
CSS Hybrid
CSS Single Cam
Elite Energy 35
Elite Energy 35 V-grip
Elite Victory 39
Elite Victory 37
Elite Revol camo
Elite Revol green
Elite Impulse 34
Elite Echelon 39
Martin Cougar Fury X
Martin Cougar Magnum
Martin Cougar Fury with straight limbs
Martin MV2 Fury X
Martin MV2 Fury
Martin Cougar 3
Martin Scepter 4
Martin Slayr Nitrous
Martin Slayr Nitrous X
Martin Razor X with straight limbs
Mathews Ultra Max
Mathews MQ1
Mathews Icon
Mathews Apex 7
Mathews Halon X Comp
Bowtech 82nd Airborne
Bowtech Fanatic 2.0
Prime STX 39
PSE Strato-flite Express
PSE Fire-flite Express
PSE Carol Intruder
PSE LD 280
PSE Infinity SR-500
PSE Bowmadness
PSE Moneymaker
PSE Supra
PSE Supra Focus
PSE PerformX 3D
Hoyt Pro Force
Hoyt Stratus with small master cams
Hoyt Stratus single cam
Hoyt Aspen with command cams
Hoyt Defiant with master cams
Hoyt SuperStar
Hoyt Enticer
Hoyt Smoke
Hoyt Defiant (2nd version) twin cams
Hoyt Defiant single cam
Hoyt Deviator (camo) with master cams
Hoyt Deviator (purple) with command cams
Hoyt Deviator single cam
Hoyt Stryker
Hoyt Maxxis
Hoyt Contender with command cams
Hoyt Contender with spiral cams
Hoyt Prevail 37
Hoyt Ultra-Tec with cam and a half
Hoyt Pro-Elite


2 comments:

  1. Todd,
    Let’s try this again. First let me say Thank You for the mention!
    There is a few Bows on your list, that I also had, I recently updated mine as well it now stands @ 49!
    I’d like to hear a story about your Martin MV2 FuryX and your Hoyt Smoke?
    Thanks Again
    Dave

    ReplyDelete